Address： Rm17E, ZhuJiang International Center, Long Gang District, Shenzhen City, China
“Building shared Value”---MOTA 2017
Author: Source: Date: 2017-05-26 17:56:08
July 06, 2017
- July 07, 2017
TBD, Portman Square
MOTA 2017 will starts from 6th-7th July 2017 in Frakfurt Germany. This conference will be held for 2 days , which will concentrate many attendants from over 20 countries around the world.
Africa, a continent with abundant resources, is paly an important role in supplying its resources to the world. Here you are welcome to join in the 4TH Mining on Top-Africa Summit for a further communication and development.
MOTA is the most definitive African mining conference for Europe, uniting Minster’s from Africa’s most established and emerging mining economies with global mining executives, investors and service providers to meet, share ideas, connect and encourage greater stakeholder engagement.
Building on the success of the previous three editions, the theme for this year is “Building shared value”.
- Minerals in the Trump Era
- Where are we in the Mineral Cycle?
- State intervention in Mining Taxation and Legislation
- Corporate Mining Presentations
- Where is the Money Tree? Investment session
- African Country Focused Presentations
- Diversifying from Traditional Minerals
- Green Technologies for Mining
- How do you leverage off resources to effectively provide for communities?
- Skills Utilisation and Retention of Skills - Experience vs Transformation
More info pls contact: http://ametrade.org/